1. Data collection and consent
In compliance with Law 15/1999 of December 13TH, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), you are informed that the personal data requested in our forms or that may be provided to us through our email addresses, will be included in our personal data files, whose responsible and owner is ALIVE.
All data collected will be treated with due confidentiality following current regulations on the protection of personal data, under the current LOPD, RLOPD, GDPR and LSSI. Our files are registered in the General Registry of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. This website is governed by the regulations exclusively applicable to the Spanish State, to which people, both nationals and foreigners, who use this website are subject.
2. Purposes of the treatment
The data we request is adequate, specific and necessary for the purpose for which it is collected and will not be used for any other purpose than the one for which it was transferred. In no case is the User obligated to provide these to ALIVE. However, it should be noted that failure to do so, results in the inability to provide ALIVE services in the common intended manner.
ALIVE is not responsible for the processing of personal data on the web pages that the user can access through the different links that our Web contains.
Unless it is expressly indicated, it will be considered required to fill in all the fields of each form. These data offered by the User must be true, exact, complete and updated data.
The User will be the only responsible for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, caused to ALIVE or to any third party, for filling in the forms with false, inaccurate, incomplete or outdated data, or with data from third-parties.
Our website obtains the User’s personal data by receiving forms and by email, for the following purposes:
- Subscription to online newsletters, physical publications, web pages and commercial and promotional communications related to ALIVE services.
- Management of ALIVE for information or registration as a collaborating company and for management and registration as a user of other ALIVE products.
- Commercial: When the interested party sends the personal data and the email address to ALIVE, they are expressly authorizing their use for the purpose of periodic communications, implicitly including those made by email. The registration or registration in certain services entails the obtaining of express consent for the sending of commercial or promotional communications from ALIVE. Likewise, ALIVE will provide users with mechanisms so that, in a simple and free way, they can withdraw the consent granted for the purpose of sending electronic communications, fully complying with European and national regulations on the aforementioned matter.
ALIVE reserves the right to decide whether or not to include the personal data of these people in its files.
3. Right (ARCO) of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition; right to be forgotten, right to the portability of personal data and the right to limitation in the processing of the user’s personal data.
The user has the right to access their personal data collected in the ALIVE files, rectify them if they are not correct, cancel them or oppose their treatment, in the terms established by law, by contacting ALIVE through the email email@example.com or by writing to ALIVE: 34 Europe Avenue, Building C, 1st left. – 28023 Pozuelo de Alarcón – Madrid, attaching a photocopy of the ID, or document accrediting the entity you represent.
In addition, with the introduction of the GDPR: the right to be forgotten, the right to portability of personal data and the right to limitation in treatment are incorporated too.
The right to be forgotten means preventing, by order of the affected party, the dissemination of personal information through the Internet when its publication does not meet the requirements of adequacy and relevance provided for in the regulations. This includes the right to limit the universal and indiscriminate dissemination of personal data on general search engines when the information is outdated or no longer relevance or publicly interest even if the original publication is legitimate.
The right to be forgotten means preventing, by order of the affected party, the dissemination of personal information through the Internet when its publication does not meet the requirements of adequacy and relevance provided for in the regulations. This includes the right to limit the universal and indiscriminate dissemination of personal data on general search engines when the information is outdated or no longer of relevance or public interest, even if the original publication is legitimate.
The right to data portability empowers the interested party to obtain a copy of their personal data in a structured and commonly used electronic format and to transfer their data from one electronic processing system to another.
The right to limitation in the treatment consists of the power of the interested parties to request and obtain from the person in charge of the treatment or file, a limitation of the treatment of their personal data when any of the following conditions is met:
- The interested party challenges the accuracy of the personal data, during a period that allows the person in charge to verify the accuracy of the same.
- The treatment is illegal, and the interested party opposes the deletion of the personal data and requests instead the limitation of its use.
- The person in charge no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the treatment but the interested party needs them for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- The interested party has opposed the treatment.
It is important that, in order to keep your personal data updated, you are informed whenever there is any change, otherwise ALIVE is not responsible for their veracity.
If the User does not expressly delete their personal data from the ALIVE files, it is understood that they remain interested in their remaining incorporated as long as they are suitable for the purpose for which they were obtained, and as long as ALIVE deems it appropriate.
4. Security of personal data
ALIVE informs that it has adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure security as required by the current regulations that regulate the LOPD Regulation (Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21st , which approves the Regulation of development of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13th , on the protection of personal data), of the files that contain personal data.
5. Commercial communications by email
In compliance with article 21st of the Law on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (Law 34/2002 of July 11st, on services of the information society and electronic commerce) prohibits the sending of communications via email that have not previously been expressly authorized by the recipients, we inform you that the acceptance of these conditions of use and confidentiality policy implies your express authorization to send information, commercial, advertising and promotional messages through this channel to the address provided. However, if you do not wish to receive our commercial communications by email, you can request it by contacting:
ALIVE via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to ALIVE, Av. De Europa, 34 Block C, 1st left – 28023 Madrid, always accompanying a photocopy of your DNI, or document accrediting the entity to the one it represents.
6. Modification of privacy notice
ALIVE reserves the right in the future to modify its data protection policy according to its criteria, or due to a change in legislation, jurisprudence nor in business practice. If ALIVE introduces any modification, the new text will be published on this same page, where the User may be aware of the data protection policy. In any case, the relationship with the User will be governed by the rules established at the precise moment in which the website is accessed and, therefore, it is mandatory to read them each time you provide us with your data through our Web.