Through this legal notice we inform the web visitor (form now on “User”) about the General Conditions of Use of this website.
1. Website owner
- Its corporate name is: Alive Business Consulting, S.L. (from now on “ALIVE”)
- Its NIF is: B-87526000
- Its address is: 34 Europe Avenue, Building C, 1ª left. – 28023 Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid
- Its phone no. is: +34 912 770 684
- Its e-mail is: email@example.com
- It is registered in the Registro Mercantil of Madrid (April 13th of 2016), Volume 34.629, paper 55, section 8, sheet M-622992, inscription 1.
2. Use of the Web
All the contents that are included in this website are provided for informational purposes only, so that in no case can they serve as a basis for appeals or claims or constitute a source of rights. ALIVE reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the contents of the website.
The User agrees to the correct use of the Web and utilities that are provided in accordance with the law, this legal document, and the instructions and notices that are communicated to him. The User agrees to the exclusive use of the Web, and all its contents, for lawful and not prohibited purposes, that do not infringe current legislation and/or may be harmful to the legitimate rights of ALIVE or any third party, and/or that may cause any damage or harm directly or indirectly.
So that the User will refrain from using any of the contents of the website for lawful purposes or effects, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties or that, in any way, may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or impede the normal use of the Web.
The User agrees to keep from:
- reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights, or this is legally permitted;
- delete, manipulate or in any way alter the “copyright” and other data identifying the reservation of rights of
- try to obtain the Contents using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose on the Web page where the Contents are located or, in general, of those that are commonly used on the Internet for this purpose, provided that they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the Web, the Services and/or the contents.
The User will be liable for damages of any nature that ALIVE may suffer, directly or indirectly, as a result of the breach of any of the obligations derived from the general conditions or the law in relation to the use of the Web.
3. Denial and withdrawal of access to the Web and/or services
ALIVE reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to its website, at any time and without prior notice, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions or the particular ones that result from application.
4. Data protection
Everything related to the personal data protection policy that ALIVE may receive from the User as a result of the use of this Web is included in the Privacy Notice.
5. Intellectual property
All the contents of ALIVE are the intellectual property of the company and are protected according to current national and international Intellectual Property legislation.
The use of the content of our website without the written authorization of ALIVE is absolutely prohibited.
It is forbidden to establish this page as a framework for others, however, it is possible to establish a link to our Internet address (https://alivebc.com/) as long as they are not related to false, inaccurate, incorrect statements that may lead to error or confusion or that are contrary to law, morality or good customs.
The User may download the Web page to their terminal provided if it is for a private use, without any commercial purpose, so they may not exploit, reproduce, distribute, modify, publicly communicate, assign, transform or use the content of the Web for public or commercial purposes.
The infringement of any of the aforementioned rights may constitute a violation of these provisions as well as a crime punishable in accordance with articles 270 and following of the Penal Code.
The brands, logos and any other industrial property that appear on this site are the property of ALIVE. The use of these brands is prohibited without the prior written authorization of ALIVE or the third-party owners of the brands.
6. Length of service
ALIVE does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the operation of the Web. When this about to happen, ALIVE will give prior notice of interruptions in the operation of the Web. ALIVE also does not guarantee the usefulness of the website for carrying out any specific activity, nor its infallibility.
Access to the ALIVE Web has an indefinite duration, however, ALIVE reserves the right to suspend without prior notice access to users who, in its opinion, fail to comply with the rules of use of its Web and to exercise the appropriate legal measures. In addition, ALIVE reserves the right to restrict access to some sections of the Web to the general public, limiting it only to specific users or groups of users through the delivery of an access code for which they will be responsible.
7. Exclusion of liability
ALIVE makes every effort in order to avoid any errors in the contents of the Web but does not guarantee or take responsibility for possible errors in the contents of the Web.
ALIVE excludes any liability for damages of any kind eventually arising from:
- The interruption of the operation or the unavailability of access to the Web.
- Privacy and security in the use of the Web page by the User, and/or non-consensual access by unauthorized third-parties.
- The possible transmission of elements that negatively affect computer systems.
- The accuracy, completeness and timely updating of the contents of the Web. Consequently, ALIVE does not guarantee the reliability, availability or continuity of its Web or its contents, so that the use of the same by the User is carried out at their own risk, without, in at any time, ALIVE can be held accountable in this regard.
ALIVE will not be responsible in the event of service interruptions, delays, errors and, in general, other inconveniences that have their origin in causes beyond ALIVE’s control and/or due to malicious or negligent action of the User and/or is caused by major force. In any case, whatever it is caused, ALIVE will not assume any responsibility for direct or indirect damages, consequential damages and/or lost profits. ALIVE will have the right, without any compensation to the User for these concepts, to temporarily suspend the services and contents of the Web in odrer to carry out maintenance, improvement or repair operations.
ALIVE excludes any liability for damages of any nature that may be due to the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the content transmitted, stored, made available or received, obtained or accessed through the Web; nor for the content provided by third parties or entities.
ALIVE will try as far as possible to update and rectify any information hosted on its Web that does not meet the minimum guarantees of truthfulness. However, it will be exonerated from liability for not updating or rectifying it, as well as for the content and information contained therein.
ALIVE is not responsible for the use that the User makes of the services and products of the website or their passwords, as well as any other material on the website, infringing the rights of intellectual or industrial property or any other right of third parties.
ALIVE reserves the right to eliminate those contents that are untrue, inaccurate and contrary to the law, morality, public order and good customs.
8. Legislation and jurisdiction
This legal notice and the General Conditions of Use included herein are governed by common Spanish law.
The User and any natural or legal person who uses or contracts any service provided under this Web submit, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the city of Madrid (Spain), for the resolution of any controversy or legal dispute that may arise in relation to the use of this website.